- h-index: 29
Ajay Kumar Mishra has completed his Ph.D. at the age of 30 years from Delhi University and postdoctoral studies from University of the Free State, CSIR, and University of Johannesburg, South Africa. He is the Adjunct Professor at Jiangsu University, China. He has published more than 79 papers in reputed journals and serving as an editorial board member of repute. He has written several books and serving as editor of many journals.
Prof. Ajay Kumar Mishra
Nanotechnology and Water Sustainability Unit, College of Science, Engineering and Technology
University of South Africa, South Africa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2007 Ph.D., University of Delhi, Chemistry
2003 M.Phil., University of Delhi, Chemistry
2001 M.Sc., Purvanchal University, Inorganic Chemistry
- Mamba G., Mbianda X.Y., and Mishra A.K. (2015), Enhanced visible light photocatalytic degradation of eriochrome black T and eosin blue shade in water using tridoped titania decorated on SWCNTs and MWCNTs: Effect of the type of carbon nanotube incorporated, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 149-150, 734-742.
- Agorku E.S., Mamo M.A., Mamba, B.B., Pandey A.C., Mishra A.K. (2015), Palladium-decorated zinc sulfide/reduced graphene oxide nanocomposites for enhanced visible light-driven photodegradation of indigo carmine, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 33, 119-126.
- Agorku E.S., Mamo M.A., Mamba, B.B., Pandey A.C., Mishra A.K. (2015), Cobalt-doped ZnS-reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite as an advanced photocatalytic material, Journal of Porous Materials, 22, 47-56.
- Mamba G., Mamo M.A., Mbianda X.Y., and Mishra A.K. (2014), Nd,N,S-TiO2 decorated on reduced graphene oxide for a highly efficient visible light active photocatalyst for dye degradation: A comparison to its MWCNT/Nd,N,S-TiO2 analogue, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 53, 14329-14338.
- Opembe N.N., Vunain E., Mishra A.K., Jalama K., and Meijboom R. (2014), Effect of Ti loading amount and Synthesis conditions, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 117, 701-710.
- Agorku E.S., Mittal H., Mamba, B.B., Pandey A.C., Mishra A.K. (2014), Fabrication of photocatalyst based on Eu3+-doped ZnS-SiO2 and sodium alginate core shell nanocomposite, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 70, 143-149.
- Mamba G., Mbianda X.Y., and Mishra A.K. (2014), Photocatalytic degradation of the diazo dye naphthol blue black in water using MWCNT/Gd, N, S-TiO2 nanocomposites under simulated solar light, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 21, 5597-5609.
- Mamba G., Mbianda X.Y., and Mishra A.K. (2014), Gadolinium Nanoparticle-Decorated Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube/Titania Nanocomposites for degradation of Methylene Blue in Water under Simulated Solar Light, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 21, 5597-5609.
- Wang J., Dlamini D.S., Mishra A.K., Pendergast M.T.M, Wong M.C.Y., Mamba B.B., Freger V., Verliefde A.R.D., and Hoek E.M.V. (2014), A Critical Review of Transport through Osmotic Membranes, Journal of Membrane Science, 454, 516-537.
- Dlamini D.S., Wang J., Mishra A.K., Mamba B.B., and Hoek E.M.V. (2014), Effect of Cross-Linking Agent Chemistry and Coating Conditions on Physical, Chemical and Separation Properties of PVA-PSf Composite Membranes, Separation Science and Technology, 49, 22-29.
- Agorku E.S., Mittal H., Mamba, B.B., Pandey A.C., Mishra A.K. (2014), Sulfur/Gadolinium-Co-doped TiO2 Nanoparticles for Enhanced Visible-Light Photocatalytic Performance, Journal of Nanomaterials, Article No. 289150, Page 1-11.
- Dlamini D.S., Mishra A.K., and Mamba B.B. (2014), Artificial neural network simulations and experimental results: Removal of trichlorophenol from water using Chromolaena odorata stem, Water SA, 40, 369-378.
- Vunain E., Mishra A.K., and Krause R.W. (2013), Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)/polycaprolactone (PCL)–Fe3O4 composites: Preparation, thermal and mechanical properties, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 114, 791-797.
- Dlamini D.S., Mishra A.K., and Mamba B.B. (2013), ANN Modeling in Pb(II) Removal from Water by Clay-Polymer Composites Fabricated via the Melt-Blending, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 130, 3894-3901.
- Mahalambi M.M., Mishra A.K., Mishra S.B., Krause R.W., Mamba B.B., and Raichur A.K. (2013), Metal Doped Nanosized Titania Used for the Photocatalytic Degradation of Rhodamine B Dye Under Visible-Light, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 13, 4934-4942.